Friday, June 25, 2010

Just a few photos

Just look at those puppy dog eyes! Shadow may act like he's tired of being photographed, but his face says it all. Secretly he loves it. Now if only I could get my sunglasses to stay on his head...


Shadow creates an optical illusion with his left ear. Who knew we had such a clever canine?


"Sssshhh. Quiet. I'm hunting toys."


"No way! That's mine!"


As you read, I am preparing the house for my in-laws and Shadow is preparing to meet his other set of grandparents, his aunt and TWO of his canine cousins. Well, I guess one's a canine uncle, but either way it's going to be a blast. I can't wait to see Artie and Moose put our little Shadow in his place and show him how well-behaved dogs act!



Photo rights to these and all others appearing on this blog (excluding Amazon.com links) are the property of the creator of "Me and My Shadow."

No comments:

Post a Comment