Friday, April 30, 2010

Ten Weeks

Celebrating with a birthday cigar (bully stick)

In honor of his 10-week birthday (in other words, because I was too chicken to do it myself), Shadow visited a groomer today to have his nails clipped. The whole procedure took about five minutes, and he spent the whole time in my arms because he's still in that low-immunity puppy phase.

Yesterday afternoon, he enjoyed a visit from another puppy momma, who told me to give him a small treat immediately after he "eliminates" (by all means, if you have a better phrase for this let me know at laurashadow219@gmail.com) to cure his hatred of going outside when it's time. So far, it seems to be catching on!

Like "mother," like "son," we learned this week that Shadow despises the rain and cold, but the whole family is looking forward to a warm, beautiful weekend. And because the sun brings out the amazing blue-ness of his eyes, the forecast calls for lots of photos  :)

If dogs could roll their eyes and say, "Really? Do you really need another picture of me, mom?"

Get the latest immediately by following LauraShadow on Twitter.

Did you miss something fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment